Meet Female Hormone Balance…
Female Hormone Balance supplement was born from a need as is any great natural health product. The ingredients found in FHB have been used for centuries to balance hormones, gently cleanse the endocrine system and build the female reproductive and fertility system.
Female Hormone Balance was designed to balance hormones with gentle synergistic ingredients working together to restore what has been depleted or ruined by diet, chemicals in the environment, adrenal exhaustion and other factors.
Restoring hormonal balance requires nourishing and strengthening organs such as kidneys, adrenals, ovaries, as well as cleansing blood and lymph fluids.
The whole woman is considered when choosing herbal ingredients for Female Hormone Balance.
As women move from peri-menopause to pre-menopause and then into menopause estrogen declines. Estrogen is not one hormone but is split up. Replacing the decline is the key. Bio-identical phyto-estrogen means that it acts upon the body in a equivalent way as your own body would if it were functioning optimally. It is similar to the effects of estradiol but gentler on the body. Estriol comes from estrodial and is fully realized in soy isoflavones. The effect is easier on the body and without harmful effects of HRT – hormone replacement therapy.
The main reason to use an herbal combination like Female Hormone Balance is when you are out of balance; hormones behaving in excess before or after menopause. Menoraghia is excessive bleeding during menstruation, slow rise ovulation is often due to out of balance LH and FSH and dysmenorrhea is painful menstruation. These are excesses. Helping to lower one hormone and raise another is to naturally balance them out.
PMS Balance Cream
$27.95 – $37.95
Female Hormone Balance
Female Hormone Balance Ingredients and Descriptions
- Dong quai is a warming female tonic, it enriches the blood, it promotes blood circulation and purification, regulates and normalizes menstruation and the menstrual cycle, it is a mild laxative, diuretic, sedative (calming effects), hepatoprotectant (blood), anti-inflammatory, analgesic (helps with pain), antibacterial, antispasmodic and stimulates the uterus in some preparations.
- Experiments have shown dong quai stimulates uterine cell multiplication. It is beneficial with gynecological problems, including PMS, cramps, menopausal-related symptoms, uterine bleeding due to stagnation and chronic pelvic infections. It is also indicated for constipation, headache due to blood deficiency, thrombosis, anemia, vasculitis, arthritis, sciatica and chronic bronchitis.
- Dong quai helps the cardiovascular system, as it strengthens heart contractility while decreasing the rate of contractions, acts as an anti-arrhythmic (antispasmodic as well), dilates coronary blood vessels, increases coronary blood flow and dilates peripheral blood vessels. With hypertension, dong quai initially raises the blood pressure, followed by a decline.
- Dong quai’s constituents include vitamin B12 and E, biotin, nicotinic acid, folic acid and folinic acid.
- Contraindications: It is contraindicated when taking blood-thinning agents. It may also sensitize the skin to the sun and can increase the chance of sunburn in larger amounts. Use in small amounts only if you have heavy clotted menses. It may also aggravate gastroesophageal reflux due to the gastric stimulating effects. Dong quai helps in the convertion of all androsterones (a hormone group) to estrogen, progesterone and testosterone in the liver.
- Panax ginseng is effective in maintaining and restoring the cell’s functionality and is being touted as an anti-aging herb. It is an “adaptogen” supporting the body during physical, chemical and biological stress.
- Panax ginseng is worth noting for its many many benefits to the body. It tonifies and invigorates to better health and longevity.
- Lowers the blood alcohol content by reducing absorption from the stomach.
- Decreasing senility and improving memory and behavior used for Alzheimer’s disease.
- As a therapy supplement panax ginseng is effective with morphine analgesia and the naturally occurring opium-containing substances that are produced by the brain (opioids). Regular intake reduces vulnerability to lung, liver, stomach, pancreatic and ovarian cancer.
- Decreases harmful LDL cholesterol and increases beneficial cholesterol HDL levels and thereby fighting heart disease.
- Helps to lower cholesterol vaturally
- Lowers blood sugar levels making it beneficial for Type 1 Diabetes.
- Increases sperm production with a marked decrease in erectile dysfunction, impotence and increases sexuality.
- As an immune system booster Panax Ginseng helps the body fight off infection and disease.
- In menopause Panax Ginseng helps to relieve symptoms, improves emotional balance with the benefits enhanced when combined with a vitamin and mineral supplement. Increases libido.
- Enhanced mental alertness, improved concentration and retention especially when combined with ginkgo biloba; often associated with menopause and hormonal imbalance.
- Panax ginseng has been widely used in helping the body to relieve and deal with stress.
- The benefits are so numerous it is no wonder that it is so well known and loved throughout the world.
Since licorice inhibits 5-beta-reductase that regulates cortisol and aldosterone metabolism, it may retard the metabolic excretion of corticosteroids and extend the biological half-life of cortisol and aldosterone.
“Chaste tree is the best herb for PMS,” says James A. Duke, Ph.D., author of The Green Pharmacy. “
It’s safe and the studies are convincing. Just be patient: It can take three months to experience benefits when taken by itself. Some women report an increased menstrual flow when menstruation has been scant. This is from the normalizing effects of Vitex.
- False Unicorn is used as a diuretic, reproductive tonic for both sexes and is cerebrospinal restorative (restoring fluid to the brain stem). It is also known for restoring hormonal balance after birth control pills and hormone replacement treatment.
- False unicorn is indicated inconditions such as uterine or bladder atony or prolapse, vaginal laxity and passive hemorrhage and menorrhagia. It is also used with dysmenorrhea due to atony, and habitual miscarriages due to incompetent cervix. The root contains 0.0013% diosgenin – the same naturally occurring steroid found in Mexican wild yam.
Red Raspberry Extract
- Red raspberry is often used during pregnancy in small amounts for the first trimester and increasing during the final weeks of the third trimester. A strong tea can be made into ice cubes and given as ice chips to the women during labor. It will help prevent post-partum hemorrhage. It is used to improve digestion. This herb is also useful in passive uterine hemorrhage, menorrhagia and symptoms of diarrhea.
- Contraindications: Although this herb is commonly used in pregnancy, Dr. Francis Brinker says in his book Herb Contraindications and Drug Interactions that it is contraindicated where there is a history of precipitate labors. He also claims it has antigonadotropic activity.
Mexican Wild Yam
The key is balance. It is not too much of one herb which would make it too strong for fertility and not too little of another which would make it ineffectual.
Women use many hormonal products and eat foods which hold on to excess hormones, for example. Eating foods on a regular basis which clog the colon for instance will hold toxins and hormones. This means that the body will become overburdened with “old hormones” rather than free and clear for the manufacture of new hormones.
|Other Ingredients: Gelatin, Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid, and Microcrystalline Cellulose|
|ALLERGEN WARNING: CONTAINS SOY(SOY ISOFLAVONES)|
|WARNING: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. DO NOT USE IF SAFETY SEAL IS DAMAGED OR MISSING.|
|These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.|
How To Use
As a dietary supplement, take two (2) capsules daily.
Do not exceed recommended dose. Pregnant or nursing mothers, children under 18, and individuals with a known medical condition should consult a physician before using this or any dietary supplement.
Looks like Female Hormone Balance worked for me,. Thank you so much! It is the shortest cycle ever in my whole life. I started getting the LH surge at day 11, decent amount of CM, lots of ovulation pain accompanied. I ovulated on CD 13, implantation appears to have happened on 6dpo. See chart: (Chart not available for obvious reasons.) For the first time ever, I am also nauseous. In none of my miscarriage pregnancies, nausea was prominent.
I am now using NPC twice a day! Can’t thank you enough!
I want to take this opportunity to thank the people at Whole Family Products. Brenda has been very helpful in assisting me with my concerns as well as Elizabeth who helped me in the very beginning and opened up the dialog for me to be able to ask questions. I came to them after trying to conceive for almost a year with no success. Even though the doctors told me that my chances of conceiving naturally were less than 10%, I tried to keep my faith alive. For the most part my fertility issues were unexplained. I had a low AMH and I have a blood disorder called MTHFR where my blood clots easily, but the doctors said that it had nothing to do with my inability to conceive or my past miscarriages. I tried everything and took every pill on the market
It was recommended for me to take a hormone test to check my levels, where I had my testosterone, estrogen, and progesterone levels checked (ZRT Salive Hormone Test). Much to my surprise, my testosterone was high, which is probably the main reason for me not being able to conceive.
Brenda suggested I start doing the Natural Progesterone Cream to help balance my levels out. She also suggested that I also do the NPC Shutdown. I tried everything she suggested (which included the Female Hormone Balance for 2 cycles – She got pregnant that cycle.). I got an ovulation kit (Fertility Tracker) and checked it regularly, I cleaned up my diet, started acupuncture once a week for about 6 months and here I am almost a year after I first contacted them and almost 8 months pregnant. I now know that there is hope even when we feel like we are all alone in our infertility journey. Brenda has been like a part of my family even though I have never met her in person. She truly cares for people like us and genuinely wants to help us achieve our ultimate goal of being mommies. I am forever blessed that our lives crossed and truly believe that it is because of her and her suggestions that I am going to have this beautiful baby girl. (Eliana)